About Us

Friday, February 5, 2016

Live Your Intentions

I wrote this really cool book a few years ago. It was at the height of the Law of Attraction craze. I found myself so terribly frustrated- both with my life and with what I was seeing around me. What was to be an empowering Spiritual tool was becoming anything but! There was a missing component and it was the Universal Law of Action!! What you THINK + what you DO = YOUR LIFE! So, I wrote a book. It's a very practical guide on how to combine these principles, to move from simply setting intentions into consciously living those intentions. There are small, but yet powerful, creative exercises for each chapter. If you're ready for a fresheshingly pro-active approach to changing your life experience, then this is the book for you! This book really laid the groundwork for where I am now and with creating An Enchanted Life. It helped me get rid of what wasn't working so I had the space to create what I did want!

available in paperback and kindle, amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment